A 2-part epoxy resin for concrete protection system ideally suited to surfaces exposed to chemical attack and abrasion which offers excellent resistance to a broad range of aggressive chemicals. This clear amber epoxy resin system bonds strongly to concrete, stone and other metallic and non-metallic surfaces. It provides a tough, seamless coating which is suitable for heavy duty dust proofing.
Belzona 4151 (Magma-Quartz Resin) is also ideal for grouting and bonding or as an overcoat to Belzona 4111 (Magma-Quartz) and Belzona 4131 (Magma-Screed), providing an excellent sealed surface. This versatile system can also be injected to accomplish repairs such as crack stabilisation.
- Can be easily tinted
- Simple application by brush, roller, squeegee or injection gun
- Provides a hygienic surface
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent free
- Can be applied and cured under adverse conditions
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact
- Excellent bonding to masonry and metallic surfaces including concrete, brick, marble and stone
- Resistant to environmental attack
Applications for Belzona 4151 (Magma-Quartz Resin) include:
- Sealing of chemical bund areas, concrete tanks and concrete areas such as steps, expansion joints, channels and gratings
- Grouting, bonding and shimming of equipment such as supports, tiles and pumps
- Versatile material for the securing loose railings and anchor bolts
Key technical data:
Working life at 25°C (77°F) 12 minutes
Time to pedestrian traffic at 25°C (77°F) cure 4 hours
Recommended coverage rate (4.95kg unit) 15.7 sq.m (169 sq.ft)
Pull off adhesion (ASTM D4541) 1,000 psi (6.89 MPa) dry concrete, 1200 psi (8.27 MPa) wet concrete
Compressive strength (ASTM D695) 12,880 psi (88.8 MPa) ambient cure
Temperature resistance 60°C (140°F) immersed, 149°C (300°F) dry
Bonds to Concrete, stone, brick, marble, steel and many more
Typical applications Epoxy composite for concrete and stone protection
Unit size 4.75kg. Pack sizes may vary locally.