A water repellent coating designed to waterproof and weatherproof exterior walls and structures along with self-cleaning properties. This flexible material protects surfaces from damage caused by aggressive industrial, marine or natural pollution and UV radiation, whilst reducing dirt retention.
Belzona 5151 (Hi-Build Cladding) can be easily applied by brush or roller without the need for specialist tools. Its self-cleaning properties ensure that the appearance of treated areas is maintained.
- Excellent waterproofing and weatherproofing properties
- Reduces dirt retention and offers outstanding stability in aggressive environments
- Can be easily applied by brush or roller without the need for specialist tools
- High flexible coating accommodating normal building movements
- Application and cure at low temperature - no hot work involved
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent free
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of porous and non-porous surfaces including metal, glass, tile and stone
Applications for Belzona 5151 (Hi-Build Cladding) include:
- Waterproof and weatherproof coating for protection of exterior walls
- Long-term protection of structures such as walls, columns, lintels, brickwork and stonework suffering from water penetration and damage caused by aggressive pollutants
- Appearance enhancement of buildings and structures
Key technical data:
Working life at 25°C (77°F) Indefinite
Drying time 60 minutes under normal climatic conditions
Coverage rate Concrete/smooth brick - 43.0 sq.ft. (4.0 sq.m.) per litre
Shelf life 5 years when stored between 5°C (41°F) and 30°C (86°F)
Bonds to Concrete, limestone, brick, sandstone, steel, iron and many more
Typical applications Water repellent coating for protection of exterior walls and structures
Unit size 15ltr. Pack sizes may vary locally.